Saturday, May 24, 2008

glad to be out of the van

today was a dang long drive from colorado springs, co to salt lake city, ut.
the rockies are cool, but boring after about an hour.

i hear spokane is currently flooding...that's where we are driving to tonight so that should be an adventure all on it's own...

SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST TO SEE TWO SHORT VIDEOS FROM ADVENT'S SET IN SALT LAKE CITY.

and here's more pics...




Chris & Johnny in the early morning time.


Chris has a salmon colored hat (not pictured)...he's sleeping here.


I'm going to buzz my hair pretty soon...maybe


RIP Mike & Mya's friendship
(Pre-Mya hating Mike for touching her ears)



______________________________________


@ Avalon Theatre (Salt Lake City, UT)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man! i should have given you guys where it ends cd's to give out. rip it up, have fun, see you soon!

-Anthony

Tyler said...

OK I guess I am the first one on this but...Saturday night you guys come to Pomona CA. I cannot wait! If you want I will personally buy all you guys food after the show ha! Anyway I hope that this tour gets you guys more of the exposure you deserve and builds tons fans as well! God bless you guys!

-Tyler

(oh if you want that grub, send me a message: myspace.com/tylerzep24)